SELAMAT DATANG - WELCOME - AHLAN WASAHLAN - HUANYING

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bang! You're hit!


You must be worried sick looking at this wrecked car.

And you must be more worried if I were to tell you that this was the car that had actually hit us a week ago. Yes, we got ourselves involved in a motorcar accident last 4th July while we're on our way home en route into the Kota Kemuning township to pick up some medications from our family clinic.



There were Mrs. J, J Jr. I and me in the car. It was J Jr. I's home weekend and along the way we were talking about plans to coincide his forthcoming 14th Birthday.

Upon reaching the junction into the Clinic's street, I look up the road and thought it was safe for me to turn into the street. Turned I did, and before I realise anything, the car was hit by an on-coming car, as fast and as hard as anyone could have.

And as a result, you can see for yourself the damage it had done to the car.

Luckily for us, besides no one was hurt, our car did not suffer the extend of damage as endured by the car that hit us.

Well, we did rushed J Jr. I to the nearest clinic , the clinic that we had wanted to drop by in the first place, and subsequently to the ER of SJMC as he got his head swelled to an "extraordinary" size. Goodness gracious, the x-rays and scans detected no injuries other than the ordinary swelling outside the skull. The swollen forehead is still apparent until now, though the size has significantly reduced. But his face is still not like his normal face as he looks more like a raccoon now, you know, with black circle around the eyes.

The doctor says that it would probably take a week more for all the bumps and black marks to disappear eventually.

And due to the accident he was on Medical leave for the past week and shortly later I'll be sending him back to his hostel to resume his hostelite life.

As for the car, well it was towed to a workshop somewhere in Subang Permai, a place that till today I'm yet to pop up to see the progress they have made on the car.

I was told that I would still have to wait for some three weeks for the car to be fully repaired.

It shall be a long wait, but wait we shall do. What other choice do we have right?
So, in the meantime, "Berhati-hatilah di Jalanraya".

Jasni AJ

No comments: